1. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
2.One thing I have learned in a long life : that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike, and yet it is the most precious thing we have.
4.It is essential that the student acquires an understanding of and a lively feeling for values. He must acquire a vivid sense of the beautiful and of the morally good. Otherwise he----with his specialized knowledge----more closely resembles a well-trained dog than a harmoniously developed person."
1 ) He who has health has hope. 留得青山在，不怕沒柴燒
2 ) Liberty is the right to do everything which the laws allow.
3 ) Two heads are better than one. 三個臭皮匠，勝過一個諸葛亮
4 ) Misery loves company. (It never rains but pours.) 禍不單行
5 ) It is better to win the peace and to lose the war. 寧願贏得和平而輸掉戰爭
6 ) God's mill grinds slow but sure. . 天網恢恢，疏而不漏
7 ) It takes all sorts to make a world. 一種米養百種人 ( 世界是形形色色的人所組成的)
8 ) There are two sides to every question.
每個問題都有正反兩面看法 ( 公說公有禮，婆說婆有禮)
9 ) Rome was not built in a day. 羅馬不是一天造成的
10) Self-trust is the first secret of success. 自信是成功的第一祕訣
11) Every man has his taste. 人各有所好
12) Experience is the extract of suffering. .經驗是由痛苦中粹取出來的
13) Imagination is more important than knowledge. 想像力比知識更重要
14) Words cut more than swords. 舌劍利於刀劍
15) The leopard cannot change his spots. / Leopards cannot change their spots.
16) The wealth of the mind is the only true wealth. 心靈的財富才是唯一真正的財富
17) Love makes the world go round. 愛使世界運轉
18) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 情人眼裡出西施
19) Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in same direction.
20) Failure is the mother of success. / Failure teaches success. 失敗乃成功之母
21) Life is not merely living but living in health. ..生活不只要活，而且要活的健康
22) There is no rose without a thorn. ..朵朵玫瑰皆有刺 (沒有十全十美的人生)
23) What you really value is what you miss, not what you have.
24) Trust men and they will be true to you. 相信他們，他們才會對你忠誠( 信人者人恆信之)
25) An eye for an eye, and we will all go blind. 以牙還牙，兩敗俱傷 (以眼還眼使我們全都瞎眼)
26) A bad penny always comes back. 惡有惡報
27) Pardon is the most glorious revenge. 寬恕是最偉大的報復.
28) Patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet. 保持耐性是痛苦的，但它的果實是甜美的
29) He who has hope has everything. ..擁有希望的人擁有一切
30) Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. .....沒有熱誠難成大事
- Scottie Chih- Chieh Huang
- Scottie Huang is a PhD student in the department of Architecture at the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. He is working with Prof. Shen-Guan Shih and Sheng-Fen Chien as part of his thesis work. Huang is interested in design artifacts, which can enhance Architecture and everyday living. His works explore tangible human-computer interfaces, assistive conceptual design tools, smart house design, movable structures, and stage design. He received a MS degree in digital media at the Institute of Architecture at the National Chaio-Tung University and a BS degree in Architectural Design at the National Taipei University of Technology.